A downloadable game for Windows
Dream Eater was made for #shortnsweetjam, a game jam all about using cute art to make a bite-sized game.
Amble your way through a surreal dreamscape in Dream Eater, as you explore and gather fragments of other people's dreams. Collect as many fragments as you can before you reach the end of the game.
- Right/Left Arrow or A/D: move around
- Space: jump
- Up/Down Arrow or W/ S: move up/down ladders
- Enter: exit message box
September 9, 2017
- Lots of polish; smoothed out ending
- Text messages should be clearer to read
August 20, 2017
- Refined butterfly/message window behavior
- Updated ending
August 17, 2017
- Added Dream Messages
- Fixed movement & collisions
- Removed powerups to streamline experience
- Fixed various graphical glitches
August 15, 2017
- Game is released!
Missing some planned features of the game (still in progress) Can fall through ladders (´｡•ㅅ•｡`)
A Dessert Club Production
Art and Direction